Dola Sanjay. S has around Sixteen years of experience across industry and academia, where he has had the roles of researcher, entrepreneur, consultant and professor. Insightful experience as principal, in-charge principal, Vice principal. His area of research spans across multiple domains and aims to model the decision system of the human mind. He is currently guiding several scholars for their doctoral research in the areas of Electromagnetic, image processing, network security and internet-of-things and teaching undergraduate and postgraduate classes in Digital System Design, Micro wave engineering, Antenna Wave Propagation, Field theory, logic design, Computer Organisation, Electromagnetic fields, Electromagnetic wave and Transmission lines, Switching theory and logic design, Microprocessors and DSP-Architecture, Electronic Circuits, VLSI Design, Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic , Micro-controllers / Embedded Systems and related practice sessions and tutorials.
Taking theoretical and practical classes in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering and related subjects, and providing satisfactory answers to questions / doubts raised by students. Recognising, respecting & nurturing potential / talent in all students. Providing guidance and mentoring to all students. Facilitating the inculcation and maintenance of a healthy learning atmosphere inside the classroom, fostering better learning among students. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Compliance Reports, University Affiliation Process. National Board of Accreditation (NBA), National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), ISO Certification, Local Inspection Committee (LIC), Facts Finding Committee (FFC).
Dr. Sanjay has forty published research articles in reputed national, international journals, represented as chair and Co-chair and published in various conferences and international conference.
Dr. Sanjay is also a certified Chartered Engineer. He has also won Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Life Time Achievement National Award for remarkable achievements in the field of Teaching, Research & Publications. International Institute for social and economic reforms(R), kumara park west, Bangalore, ADA Ranga Mandira, Bengaluru, Mar 2018.
Dr. Sanjay had obtained his doctoral degree from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuramu. His doctoral research work is in the area of “Reduction of EMI in pressure sensor using microstrip Antenna”.
- FIE Fellow Life member, The Institution of Engineers (I): F-1229776.
- Ch.E, Chartered Engineer, The Institution of Engineers(I): F-1229776
- ISTE Life Member, Indian Society for Technical Education: LM45127.
- IAENG Life Member, International Association of Engineers, Membership:170823
- IRED membership, Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors: AM1010001866
- AMUACEE, Universal Association of Computer and Electronics Engineers : AM1010001866
- ISRD Life member, International Society for Research and Development, Membership No: M3140900194
- IACCW, International Association of Conscious & Creative Writers: IACCWMEMFREE031212
- IFERP, Institute for Engineering Research and Publication, Membership No: IFERP MEMBERSHIP_17026204
- IIRJC, I-Explore International Research Journal Consortium, Membership No:14166
- ICSES, International Computer Science and Engineering Society, Membership ID:#622
- MCSI, Computer Society of India, Membership: F8002361
- li>MIOAE, International Association of Online Engineering, Member ID: 10125